Services P(2) (Custom)
Services P (1) (Custom)
Services (2) (Custom)
- Assessment and intervention services for those who have significant physical and/or sensory challenges that affect their development of intelligible communication (this includes those who have little or no functional speech).
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) including:
- the assessment and selection of AAC (e.g. sign and gesture, non-electronic and electronic voice output systems including direct pointing, eye gaze and scanning)
- assessment and support to develop access to AAC and technology to support communication, education and daily life;
- providing training and education for support teams to empower them to implement AAC.
- Assessment and intervention for mealtime/feeding difficulties.
- In-school supports, including supporting students access to the curriculum.
- Training and education for families, carers and education staff regarding communication and mealtime supports.
- Clinical supervision and mentoring for recent graduates in the early stages of their career and speech pathologists new to the field of disability.
Who We Support
We work with children and young adults who have range of disabilities including :
- Cerebral Palsy (and like conditions)
- Rett Syndrome
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Other neurological conditions
- Vision impairment
- Hearing impairment
- Complex medical conditions
We are a registered
- NDIS service provider
- Better Start for Children with a Disability provider
Areas We Service
- Hume Moreland
- Inner Eastern Melbourne
- North Eastern Melbourne
- Western Melbourne
Please note : travel fees may apply.